Noah7's WTS Thread! MEGA SALE ON 360 PARTS!

Noah

Frequent Poster
Okay, so I'll update this list as I find more stuff I need to sell.

XBOX 360 PARTS
x2 Heat sink sets $2.50/set
x2 DVD drives, one hitachi, one phillips. Both include eject buttons and "Xbox 360" covers. Both are chrome. $15/each
x1 Fan $2
x2 Fan vent $1/each
x1 Power button board $2.50
x2 Metal housing $3 each
x2 Sets of ALL screws $2/set
x1 RROD Motherboard- This motherboard DOES NOT power on. I will bundle the fan, heat sinks, dvd drive, power button, and housing. $7 alone, $27 for the bundle.

NOTE: The fan has the older connector, but I do have a newer connector. I will replace the connector for $1 extra, or I'll send it for $.25 and you can replace it yourself.

x1 3rd party Gamecube controller, I opened it up once, the cord was broken. I'm not sure if all of the contact pads are there, but if you plan on using tact switches, you shouldn't need them. Or, you could chop the mobo up, and wire it up to an official GC controller. $3 SOLD

x2 PSOne screen LCDs. I have no idea if these work. $2 each. SOLD

Pics upon request.

I want the 360 stuff gone. I'm selling one of everything I have for $10. Doesn't include the 360 mobo.

Re: Noah7's WTS Thread!

Updated. Added PSOne screen LCDs. I'm 75% sure these work. (Be the first to buy one, I'll ship you the better one. ::3:)

Interested in buying both screens. Do they have any scratches? And do you accept money orders? :dahroll:

Mind you, they don't come with mobos. I've got 2 non working ones lying around. If you want, I'll give you both boards and lcds for $12. Otherwise, for just the lcds, $4. The one had an antiglare mod done to it, so it looks fresh. The other one has a few minor scratches.

Noah7 said:
Mind you, they don't come with mobos. I've got 2 non working ones lying around. If you want, I'll give you both boards and lcds for $12. Otherwise, for just the lcds, $4. The one had an antiglare mod done to it, so it looks fresh. The other one has a few minor scratches.
What's wrong with the mobos? Are they fixable? (noob here)

I don't think so. The one I know for sure is dead, the other one I don't remember where I got it. It has a piece of the left connector broken off, and a small piece of the 5v trace is ripped off. I couldn't get it to work. :p

Last time I tested the LCDs, both backlights came on. So I'm assuming they both work.

Back