Ninja Sixty-Fource worklog

Gyroninja

:ninj: :ninj: :ninj: :ninj: :ninj:
Ninja Sixty-Fource Worklog
:ninj: :ninj: :ninj: :ninj: :ninj:

This is me and my friend's first n64p. Will have expansion pack. Tentative bluprints will come soon.

Here are some blue prints. :dahroll:

blueprints1.jpg

blueprints2.jpg

Here are some foot notes for them.

1.screen
2.joystick
3.d-pad
4.start
5.b
6.a
7.c-up
8.c-right
9.c-down
10.c-left
11.volume slider
12.contrast down
13.contrast up
14.charging port
15.wall power port
16.screen on and off switch
17.off, wall power, battery power switch
18.internal screen, AV out, or S-video out switch
19.S-video port
20.head phone jack
21.AV port
22.gamboy/gamboy color slot (transfer pack)
23.rumble pack, memory pack, or transfer pack
24.internal or external player on controls
25.external controllers port
26.L
27.Z
28.R
29.game cart slot
30.game cart cover (flips over the cartridge)
31.game cart

How on earth do you hold it between the shape and all the stuff crammed on the sides?

First I wanted to call it triforce 64 but Tri Sixty-Force was taken so put a little ninja awesomness( :ninj: ) and you get Ninja Sixty-Fource.

(Sorry for double post.)
There will be speakers in the four corners of portable. Also the slant on the blueprints are over exagerated. Some ports may be combined to larger ports and attachments. :ninj:

I am reading Ben Hack's hack video game consoles into awesome portables every night before I fall asleep. Screw driver left yesterday from florida. Got one screw out from using the pen trick a while ago but pen do not help anymore.

That book is horribly outdated, and contains several instances of false information. From what I've heard.

The book is pretty Dang useless, actually. It is written for idiots with the intention of building exactly what's in the book, which severely limits its usefulness.

So you can't melt solder with your laser beams from your eyes, darn it. :awesome:
Still helps with ps1 screen modding.

Gyroninja said:
1.screen
2.joystick
3.d-pad
4.start
5.b
6.a
7.c-up
8.c-right
9.c-down
10.c-left
thank goodness you labeled that! kidding.

Gyroninja said:
(Sorry for double post.)
it's your own work log ;)

even if those curves are over exaggerated, you might want to build a prototype case out of something just to know what it feels like to hold it, it would be a shame to complete the entire thing, and then for it to be uncomfortable to hold. i mean, just putting my hands in front of my face right now, looking at how that would be to hold, it seems kind of strange.

also i would be interested to know whether having speakers in all 4 corners makes it sound better. i might try that.

Here are some pics :dahroll:
screws.jpg

some screws

plastictopandbottum.jpg

plastic

plasticsocket.jpg

av socket thing

onoffreset.jpg

switches and buttons

morescrews.jpg

screws

Moremetal.jpg

metal

MoBo.jpg

Mother board rev 8

metalplate2.jpg

more metal

metalplate1.jpg

more metal

lightspreader.jpg

led light spreading plastic thing

ghost64.jpg

It a ghots :awesome:

dustplastic.jpg

dust protecter

dustdoors.jpg

the magic doors that keep out demons

bracketthings.jpg

bracket thingys

bottumplastic1.jpg

buttom plastic

bottumplastic.jpg

better photo of pic above

bottumexpansioncover.jpg

expansion cover

before1.jpg

right after opend it up

before.jpg

MoBo exposed

Sorry of some blurry pics. Vids coming soon.

Stop wasting my time. Post something that is actual progress. Everyone here knows what a n64 looks like. Those are some of the most useless pictures I have ever seen.

well, at least we know that if he ever gets some real progress, it will be well documented :)

budnespid said:
Stop wasting my time. Post something that is actual progress. Everyone here knows what a n64 looks like. Those are some of the most useless pictures I have ever seen.
I was just gonna say something about that. It may be exciting and all taking pictures, but we've all seen them.

Back