New Super Duper Sale II EX Turbo

Bibin

Frequent Poster
I've got more stuff for you! Pictures will be up when I get home.

HEAVILY UPGRADED MACBOOK PRO

This is my baby. I put hours and lots of money into putting it where it is now.

It was originally a 15" 2.16GHz dual-core Intel MacBook Pro with 1GB RAM that was beat up.

NOW!

Now it has 2GB ram, a better 256MB-VRAM video card, and so many upgrades.

UPGRADES DONE:

-New LCD display installed - now it runs at 1920x1200, over 1080p HD!
-802.11n wifi card installed from a Mac Pro, gets much better wifi range and speed!
-Brand new aluminum bottom and top shell - this makes it seem totally new!
-New "Leopard" Layout keyboard - this is the new one with the volume buttons on the right
-Multi-touch trackpad, taken from the newer macbook pros allowing up to 4-finger gestures! Still has a physical button.
-Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard" installed!
-Brand new battery I just got a week ago. The battery has a one year warranty too, so if it goes bad for any reason just take it to the Apple store and they give you a new one with no questions asked (like I did!)

I'm in need of money for this simply because I am putting some money towards new parts for my desktop PC.

Asking for $1000. Keep in mind a 1920x1200 15" laptop LCD is IMPOSSIBLE to fit in the newer macbook pros due to the fact that they use proprietary LED backlights as well as have the top half glued together. You can not find this upgrade on any other mac!

Pictures of the LCD at work:

The system recognizing the panel as it should:
mbp1.JPG

Look how much crap I can fit at once with no lag in anything I'm using!
mbp2.JPG

To show the display's density, I put a regular game boy game in the middle with no zoom - look at dem pixels!
mbp3.JPG

NINTENDO NES

I Krylon-Fusion painted this black when I got really bored one day. Paint job went well enough, except the red Nintendo text still shows through a bit. If you put some time into it you could scrape the paint off the letters and it would look really neat.

Comes with AC adapter and controller.

Asking for $40 on PayPal.

If you want, I can easily do some cool graphical circuit bending for an extra 15 dollars. I'll use switches so you can put it back to acting normal if you want.

NES GAMES

I've got:

$10: Mario 2
$15: 2 x Mario 3 (one missing the label, I printed out and stuck on a new one:p You can have that one for 12)
$15: Bubble Bobble

More games will go up, just I don't recall off the top of my head so I'll check at home.

PLAYSTATION 2

This is the old "phat" model, and it works great. Comes with Power, AV, system deck, and one controller.

Asking for $45.

ps2.JPG

MACINTOSH IIci

I have a Macintosh IIci desktop computer in great shape. I forget how much ram it has, I'll check, but it's got a 2GB or so SCSI HDD installed that works fine. The OS needs to be reinstalled, but I don't have the disks. I can make disks if you REALLY need but it's a pain in the butt so I'd rather not. It has a Radius video card installed too, and I have an adapter I can include that lets you plug it into a standard VGA monitor. I think it'll go up to 1600x1200. I can include a keyboard and mouse, though the keyboard's space bar got popped out of place and I can't figure out how to get it back right :/

Asking for $70, and that includes shipping. It's a bit heavy and big.

iici.JPG

iicii.JPG

APPLE II FLOPPY DISK DRIVE

Someone gave me this cool old Apple II disk drive labeled "DISK II". It's in good condition, but I have no Apple II so I can't test it.

Just $15 dollars!

appledr.JPG

100% intact.

I'm not letting you take it just to fix some other laptop. I have spare powerbook jacks if you want.

Depends on what you have. I am looking for japanese Famicom games. Specifically "Gimmick!".

Bibin said:
Depends on what you have. I am looking for japanese Famicom games. Specifically "Gimmick!".

I don't have any Famicom games, but I do have a NES Earthbound Zero Repro, some SNES games/peripherals, gamecube games, etc.

No use for those, sorry.

J.D. your broken FC-16 go, some game boys I can get for dollars, and a game I can't even play on any hardware here isn't of much use to me.

Dude, the FC-16, besides not being able to use controllers, works perfectly. $50.

+$20
+A Black GBP that's in near perfect condition and a custom painted DMG. $30

Although I do appreciate that you now tell me, you could have told me 2 weeks ago when I first offered this deal.

Back