New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

themadhacker said:
Got my game genie from jleemero today. It was very well packaged and came fast.
Yepper.

+1 for themadhacker

Oh, and +1 for that other dude I sold that one thing.
Uh.
You know who you are.

A psone spare screen has arrived today at my home from bacteria, the screen it's perfect like new!
Super positive feedback to bacteria!!! :D

HoHoHo290 is an epic seller! packs for the apocalypse, nothing could possibly break in one of his packages! ships insanely fast! he. is. awesome! :mrgreen:

^^ ;)

samjc3 is an excellent buyer! He kept me up to date with when he'd be able to pay, and sent the payment the moment he was able to. Thanks a ton!!

just got my package from hifeno. he ships fast, packs well, describes accurately. :mrgreen:

thanks! :D

Teh mad hax0r was awesome :D Sent way faster than I expected.

bionicomander- gave me $4 extra cause he felt like it! great buyer

bacteria- very fast responses, immediate payment, gave me $2 extra! recommended buyer

1up for snowpenguin! finally got home from my trip, package was perfect, arrived fast as well, even though i wasnt there to recieve it. :mrgreen:

Snowpenguin - Quick payment! :mrgreen:

RevRon: Exceptional seller. I simply ordered a PTH08080 from him and he sent one, but it had the 100uf cap and 2.2k resistor already soldered to it AND it came with an extra cap and resistor. Low price, very fast shipping. Excellent seller. Would buy from again in a heartbeat. :awesome:

Mario said:
RevRon: Exceptional seller. I simply ordered a PTH08080 from him and he sent one, but it had the 100uf cap and 2.2k resistor already soldered to it AND it came with an extra cap and resistor. Low price, very fast shipping. Excellent seller. Would buy from again in a heartbeat. :awesome:
This. Would buy again, definitely.

jleemero: sold me an n64 with relocated cart slot for $25. WOW. Great prices, it even worked first time for him. :dah: All in all, next time I need a cart slot relocated and I fry two more n64s trying, he's the man for the job.

tibia. Great seller. i bought an atari from her and she threw in free extra games and two nes games.

zero is a good buyer. He payed instantly.

yoshilime is a great seller. My nes came very very fast.

also, apparently he wanted me to know that he has a high opinion of himself.

see pic of my wrapped up nes.
100_0889.jpg

:lol:

I recommend these three buyers/sellers.

Back