Need some suggestions

(I come from benheck, so I'm not T3h s00per n00bz)
I got 60 bucks and am bored out of my mind. Any project suggestions? I'm already working on putting an nes controller in an atari cartridge, but I want something 100 times more complexicated and sophistimicated :tophat:
Any ideas?

You could always backlight/frontlight/something a Gameboy of some sort. (I know nothing about them)

ShockSlayer said:
Putting an mp3 player in something is always fun, I'm doing that right now.

SS

I ended up putting an iPod Shuffle into a Wiimote. A was play/pause, etc. It was really neat, but I can't find it. :l

Hermaphroditus said:
But a 360 in a PS3 shell that way the PS3 will have games.

:rofl:

I'm liking the nes in an atari shell, and vice versa. Then I can put an atari controller in an nes controller. I'd be playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on an atari with an atari game cartridge and then be playing asteroids on the nes with an nes controller :cool:

Or maybe I could just put an nes into an atar shell with the atari still in it...

Metalcookie said:
Hermaphroditus said:
But a 360 in a PS3 shell that way the PS3 will have games.

:rofl:

I'm liking the nes in an atari shell, and vice versa. Then I can put an atari controller in an nes controller. I'd be playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on an atari with an atari game cartridge and then be playing asteroids on the nes with an nes controller :cool:

Or maybe I could just put an nes into an atar shell with the atari still in it...

DO EEET! Dual system FTW. Like BenHeck's PS2/Atari combo, but not sucky.

Back