Need a favor.

They have samples of that case.

http://www.polycase.com/article/plastic ... ample.html

"Thank you for your interest in POLYCASE® enclosures. We are happy to send electronic engineers a sample of one of our enclosures*; please call a customer service representative at 1-800-481-1493 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday with your request.

Need several sample enclosure sizes or styles? Our "no minimum purchase" policy makes it easy for you to try a variety of enclosure styles, colors, and sizes. They can be on the way to you 1, 2, 3!

1. Browse our site. You can shop by size (mm or inches) or by application.
2. Select just the right electronics enclosures to fit your application, and
3. Place your secure order and they'll be on their way to you in most cases, the same or very next day.

*Please note our standard sample policy is not applicable to WA Series, WC Series or WP Series NEMA enclosures. Ask our Customer Service Reps for further details."

Yeah, but what do you tell them to get one? I tried to order a sample, but they wanted some business info. I got scared and hanged up on them. :sweat:

I can't get samples for some reason .
They tell me sorry but...
So can somebody please order me one:p

Just don't tell them it's for a portable N64....they give you samples in hopes of you buying more. A lot more. I gave them my dad's business info and I got my two samples.

In theory. A few people have said they told them it was for a school project, and Polycase was totally cool with it. At the very least, they are building brand loyalty; Some of us will be engineers someday, and I know who I would be using if I got to make the choice. ;)

Well, depends who you talk to if you tell them it's for a school project.

I gave them my step dad's business info, and he talked to them, even though he was a car dealer they sent the samples anyway.

Works for me.

Back