* moderately expressed judging personality

INFJ
Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

INTP seems popular. it should be noted however, that the test inst dead on. it should be administered by a professional. for example, i scored an ISTP last time o took the test. (administered by a counselor). this time, i scored INTJ once, redid the test, and had am INTP, which is more accurate, IMO.
http://typelogic.com/enfp.html
go there to read about your score.

Oh wow, look, a very old, very outdated, and VERY disrespected method of establishing personality type, that's wholly unsupported by the psychoanalytic community.

The last time I did do one of these silly nonsense tests, I was INTP.

jleemero said:
Oh wow, look, a very old, very outdated, and VERY disrespected method of establishing personality type, that's wholly unsupported by the psychoanalytic community.

Oh look an opinion I don't care about.

*adds it to the MANY others in his book of "Opinions I don't care about"

:p

Jlee is right. Personality tests don't really work that well, as there will always be bias on both sides.

Zero said:
Jlee is right. Personality tests don't really work that well, as there will always be bias on both sides.

I think also the fact that all the questions are answered by someone who is just giving his opinion on the way he sees himself also is a huge problem. Half of the questions you answer your friends would answer the opposite about you if asked the same question.

hailrazer said:
Zero said:

I think also the fact that all the questions are answered by someone who is just giving his opinion on the way he sees himself also is a huge problem. Half of the questions you answer your friends would answer the opposite about you if asked the same question.

Yea that's the bias I was referring to. Combine that with the bias from the test itself (the way the questions are structured lead you to answer a certain way) and it becomes very unreliable. Not to mention that if someone is administering the test to you then they can influence your answers as well.

Actually, it's not so much an opinion.

We don't use it in clinical applications anymore, we really don't, because of it's faults.

INTJ

"Mastermind"

Apparently I love solving problems, am quick to think, and make everything work for maximum efficiency.

Sounds about right.

jleemero said:
Actually, it's not so much an opinion.

We don't use it in clinical applications anymore, we really don't, because of it's faults.

It was more of a Psych joke... sorry. :)

What happened to everyone just posting their results. C'mon, pointless community crap is fun! :awesome:

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
56 12 12 44

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

Sure.

snowpenguin said:
INTJ

"Mastermind"

Apparently I love solving problems, am quick to think, and make everything work for maximum efficiency.

Sounds about right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ISTP

Suitable careers: Engineering, Programming, Law.

Famous ISTP's:
U.S. Presidents:
Zachary Taylor

Charles Bronson
Tom Cruise
James Dean
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds
Keith Richards
Charlie Yeager
Frank Zappa

I don't care what you people say, this thing *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing rocks.

SS

Back