MUST HAVE: usb disc drive

...I think this is just spam. Seriously? He's 12, he knows how to spell "write" and whatever the Heck he means by "seel"

robm's translation service:

banditpaw1 said:
Hello. I need an external USB CD drive. It does not need to be a burner, just a reader is fine. I will buy, steal, or trade.

BP1, you need to get on ebay and look up "external USB CD enclosure." Then you can go buy a CD drive from your local used computer shop for 10 bucks and shove it in the enclosure.

Here, I'll even make it easier for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-25-IDE-CD-DVD-ROM ... 3ef93bdcc4

That's in Australia, but whatever. You get the idea.

pLover said:
...I think this is just spam. Seriously? He's 12, he knows how to spell "write" and whatever the Heck he means by "seel"
well your wrong shut up i showed you this Dang site. robm is correct. i need a small simple usb one though. its for my mom.

banditpaw1 said:
pLover said:
well your wrong shut up i showed you this Dang site. robm is correct. i need a small simple usb one though. its for my mom.

His wrong?

All you need to do is get an enclosure, as mentioned before. It's easier and cheaper.

Bibin said:
banditpaw1 said:
pLover said:

His wrong?

All you need to do is get an enclosure, as mentioned before. It's easier and cheaper.
well i will give it a try.

J.D said:
Perhaps we can have a Banditpaw1/nub filter?

Well, there is an ignore list. That will do the trick if you don't want any of his posts to show up.

Back