MRCT is gonna be on TinyChat

snowpenguin said:
It's not like I was being perfectly serious about it.

Besides that, THAT'S NOT WHY BETA BANNED ME. FOR THE LAST *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING TIME, HR BANNED ME BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT. Kicback had already punished me for calling him a dipflax. You DON'T know what happened, now stop acting like you DO.

:facepalm:

I was there the whole time. Kickback kicked you because you called him a dipflax, but he set the ban for too long and he wasn't supposed to so he unbanned you. Afterwords, βeta came in, saw what happened, and pretty much agreed with Kickback by reinstating the ban using his Chatmin judgment. If that isn't enough for you, the decision was reinforced by the "NO WAI" picture by βeta and SS, meaning at least one full administrator was aware of and agreed with the decision.

Stop saying I don't know what happened, when I full well do, because you know... I was *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing there.

Hey, all of us + Beta's bro are playing Smash Bros.

We're gonna tinychat it, you should watch.

THAT ISN'T WHAT HAPPENED. Beta came in AFTER kickback punished me and kicked me for 10,000 for NO REASON, then kickback undid it. When I came back, Beta banned me AGAIN, FOR NO REASON. But this time for 100,000. FOR NO REASON.

So you're telling me I deserve a 3 month ban for using the word dipflax, after the person I used it towards punished me? Even if that were right, Beta banned me because he felt like it, not because kb was offended. Especially considering beta wasn't here for the "offense".

As well as that, beta's response is "TROLOLOLOLO", AS IN, HE'S BEING A TROLL. He literally PMed me that.

Stip trying to be a part of this zero, it is not yours to be a part ofl

First off: OFF TOPIC, FIX THAT
Second: Stop The Rage. Yes, I get it, you're angry about something on the internet, DON'T YELL AND SCREAM AND Sega.
Wanna complain, that's fine, but don't be so god damned *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing angry.

I think the mods should discuss this so we can put this issue to rest. Until then, no more off-topicness or the thread's getting locked and warnings possibly issued.

Back