MRCA?

My parents probably won't stop me. It's in the summer, we have family down there, and its ModRetro! It'd be really cool to meet all you guys!

- mymixed

I just talked to my dad for the first time about it today. He says it's okay so long as it doesn't conflict with any other thing I might have to do during the summer. I also can't get into trouble.

I feel a little awkward going to someone's personal home to hold this. Why don't we all have a Portable Systems EXPO at a great public place such as the Hacker Dojo! They have tons of tools, soldering irons, electronic components, old projects you can salvage from. Its basically like sitting in a Radio Shack and having a workbench there! AND ITS ALL FREE FOR THE TAKING!! SERIOUSLY!!! (As long as you donate $20 when you walk in!) I would definitely be there!

Check out the website.

http://wiki.hackerdojo.com/w/page/25437/FrontPage

SonyQrio said:
I feel a little awkward going to someone's personal home to hold this. Why don't we all have a Portable Systems EXPO at a great public place such as the Hacker Dojo!

No.

I'm going to San Diego ComicCon, so if we make MRCA somewhere around that time, I can make it. Also driving from TN, so I can pick up people along the way or have them get to my house and we'll carpool from there.

If I'm interested and have money, I'll probably hook up with Jidan to go, TN is pretty close to me. If not I might just fly out.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
If I'm interested and have money, I'll probably hook up with Jidan to go, TN is pretty close to me. If not I might just fly out.

SS
SS, you should. I'll have a better chance of going if you do.

I'll try and figure it out in the next coming months and I'll wait for details to show up here. :awesome:

If I get a car and it does not coincide with one of my summer courses I can likely go. I may have to be gone a day or so from it to visit family/friends in California, but yeh.

As long as it won't conflict with my july 4th weekend plans then I'm going for sure.

Even though we HAD NO *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING PLAN for Comic con, AND I DIDNT SEE EITHER OF YOU GUYS, I'll go. hopefully this time I won't end up forever alone.

Back