ModRetro Web Show

Ampersand

Lightbulbs are awesome!
I don't want to like hi-jack DJ's idea, but perhaps we could do a ModRetro Web Show as well, for those of us who have webcams/camcorders. We could do game reviews and unboxings and tutorial type stuff. Especially the tutorial type stuff, since that kind of thing would be hard to do via audio only.

Anyone interested? I can do video editing and whatnot, and anyone who wants to record themselves for the internet to see can join in too. Just make sure you do something interesting, we wouldn't want the show to be boring.

We should quite literally have a segment that is basically people asking me the most random of flax.

Kickback said:
We should quite literally have a segment that is basically people asking me the most random of flax.
If you had the chance to rape a goose, would you do it?

I'm in. I've got a webcam and I'm awesome at faces and voices.

We are doing video but in select podcasts, but I welcome a brother show, and I would be glad to be on it. I have both a webcam and a mic.

Awesome guys! I'll get to work on organizing some stuff, everyone can start brainstorming segments they want to do.

Can I do "pLover's Shkits." They're like skits but they're flaxty, even though they wouldn't actually be that flaxty. Just retarded and thrown together in like two minutes, and made entertaining by voices and expressions. THey could be like 30 seconds each.

I will do a segment to show what stuff I modded during the week, and an occasional tutorial. Tutorial #1- "how to solder quickly and effectively without taking an hour like the people in the other tutorials."

Cool, B_M. Since you're the first serious offer, you can definitely be a regular, you sound like you could really offer something to the show.

all of our suggestions are boring and have been done by how many millions of teens on youtube already, his was the only serious offer

Well we want something useful or funny, anything else is bollocks and is done by all the toys on youtube daily. We don't need to make more.

Ampersand said:
Well we want something useful or funny, anything else is bollocks and is done by all the toys on youtube daily. We don't need to make more.
That's where Shkits come in! :D

ShockSlayer can do B_M's job and pLover's job. HeilHire ShockSlayer. :p

Seriously though,I do video's and stuff all teh time. Lemme know if you want me to do something.

SS

I may not be too interesting every week, as I do mod often but its modtly LED's and stuff, but if I have nothing else, I could show my progress on my portables.

I can help, as I have a webcam, and im sexy.

We could have a dare draw, you draw a card, "Snort a line of chili powder" GO!

Back