ModRetro Spring Break TF2

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
Thursday! Time is not set in stone, but we should try to get as many people on as we can! Person with the highest score at the end of the event gets a shoop of them with me! :lol:

Anybody up for it? It will probably be between 4 and 7 PM PST, so as late as 7 and midnight for some of you. A little earlier/later is cool, lets see when we can all do this.

Gonna be there for sure:

PalmerTech
Snowpenguin
Lazer

Will be there maybe/only for a little bit:

Will not be there:
Mario. Bleh, does not have TF2.

Post and say where you stand!

Palmer's GF, furry girl, will be there, on mic.

Isn't that enough for you to bother showing up?

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* yes.

I will be there. But I am using a really crappy connection.

Maybe you should try reading the thread name and then read the posts in the thread.

A few people have told me that they cannot play tonight... Hmm. Does anyone have objections to changing this to TF2 Tuesday? (TF2uesday) :p

I vote we do this also on Thursday, at 11:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 PM PalmerTime). I'm in Massachusetts right now with nothing but my laptop. It can do TF2 just fine, but my mother who is also in Massachusetts hates it and games in general and won't have it taking up any trip time.

Bummer.

Also, on thursday, it'll happen on my server hopefully :p I made it easy to configure so we can play manhunt, which rocks.

Yeah I agree with Bibin. If we do this on Thursday you'll have Bibin and J.D, and Bibin's server!

Whoa, no wonder not a single person was playing TF2 when I signed on.

I'm still up for a few matches if anyone's interested.

OK GUYS! IT STARTS IN 30 MINUTES To 1 HOUR! Depending on when everyone gets on.

Who is still playing? Me and Afro are down.

Back