Mint GP2X Wiz! $100 shipped!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
Was purchased in the beginning of December, works great. Just don't like it as much I thought I would.

The system itself is in perfect condition, as seen below.

GEDC0279.jpg

It will come with the following:
1. GP2X Wiz System, USB SD card reader, Original Box + Manuals + Driver CD (Or whatever the disk is that came with it), and the usb charging cable

As my title says, $100 shipped. I will ship it to you through USPS priority flat rate, with tracking and signature confirmation. Paypal only.

I have feedback, check the sticky up above.

*The only reason it's being sold this cheap is because nobody, and I mean nobody, wants it. Other than snow.* This price is not negotiable, at all, because I paid $180 for it just under a month ago. PLOX BUY SO I CAN COMPLETE MAH GENNNNNNNYYYY!

Re: Selling my GP2X WIz - $140 shipped!

I have a GBA SP with frontlight. I'll give it to you for the wiz :awesome:

I would consider this, but the ABXY buttons are weird...it's like having 2 D-Pads on a system.

I haz that screen :D and I wants gp2x wiz!(but I needz dat screen)

Then you cant haz dat wiz. :p

I'll take a good offer people, just really want to finish my portable. If you got that screen and $80, you can haz my wiz.

you want a defective one fro DX like the one you already have?

Nope. I know which one you got. I want the screen that doesn't roll on random systems. The one I pictured is the only one I know for sure that will work.

Re: Selling my GP2X WIz *WITH NEW USB CABLE* - $140 shipped!

A good deal, I think. But sadly, wont be able to buy.

<_<
>_>
If you are including $5 more to ship it, I will take your offer. Would the gameboy pocket include the battery cover?

Game Boy Pocket deal on hold until I get my hands on some materials. Read my edit, though.

I have a ThinkPad T40. It is missing a few screws, but works fine! I'll do that + shipping.

I have no cash right now, though. I would be willing to wait for a Bibin gameboy pocket backlight, as long as that's alright with you.

For now, sale is pending to you, Bibin.

Hey Bibin, if you haven't bought anything yet, I'd be willing to do an even trade for a front lit Gameboy Color. (We just each pay to ship our respective items to eachother.) I just realized, I can't live without Dragon Warrior III. If you've already bought the supplies for the Gameboy pocket, though, that'll be fine.

Back