make a wiikey fusion

It may be a good idea make the chip double sided. That way you don't have all those extra jumpers. If you want to add the break out board to it I would get ahold of megalomaniac, if I remember correctly when he was making his mega drive there were some issues until he got his info straight. But it is looking good in its present form.

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
It may be a good idea make the chip double sided. That way you don't have all those extra jumpers. If you want to add the break out board to it I would get ahold of megalomaniac, if I remember correctly when he was making his mega drive there were some issues until he got his info straight. But it is looking good in its present form.

Hi, I that most you would like double-sided, seems a great idea, however,i do not have the technology to do so the holes must be very small, I try to do this without making a hole in my Pocket, greetings! :rolleyes:

:eek: AWESOME!!! WANT.... will probly attempt to make one from scratch

EDIT: Had an idea to flash the firmware to a blank chip without doing anything on the PC side... basically it involves booting up swiss and using the wiikey flasher.dol to flash the original wiikey firmware :mrgreen: might not work but worth a shot IMO

Back