Majoras Mask

I've played and beaten every Zelda game, most of them multiple times, all the way through.

Each one is awesome in its own way.

SS

AfroLH said:
Zero said:
I wouldn't call it the "best" Zelda game

I would EASILY call it the BEST ZElDA GAME

Lttp, OOT, and WW were all better than it imo. Not to say MM wasn't good, I still think its awesome, just not the best zelda game. In the end though, its just like what SS said, nearly all Legend of Zelda games are awesome.

WW sucked because you had to sail everywhere, I actually stopped playing the game for a little over a year at the part where you need to find all the triforce pieces.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

epicelite said:
WW sucked because you had to sail everywhere, I actually stopped playing the game for a little over a year at the part where you need to find all the triforce pieces.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

I couldnt find them for a day! OMG! Didn`t stop playing though.

I played Majora's Mask, the whole time thing was a little frustrating for me at first. I know you're supposed to be able to reset time, but still... I'm always pressed for time, so this game made me nervous. I'll probably pick it up again in the future.

About the only challenging part of Wind Waker was just collecting the triforce pieces, and that's just because of how long it takes, and the ghost ship.

Some of the optional WW dungeons for rupees were a blast. Not challenging, but seemingly endless enemies.

The sailing was annoying at first, but it wasn't that bad once you get used to it. When you're able to teleport later on it becomes a lot simpler. I'm actually looking forward to replaying WW on Dolphin in 720p soon. :awesome:

Back