Majoras Mask

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I have had a copy of this game for at least a year now and never bothered to play it.

Why should I?

I wouldn't call it the "best" Zelda game, but its really good. I got pretty far a long time ago, but then my save got deleted and I've been too lazy to start over.

Nintendott said:
No!
Twilight Princess and Ocarina of time is the best Zelda Games !!!!
I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that. You should be grateful.

MM was better than OOC in terms of gameplay and graphics (I think, anyway), but OOC's story was better. I'd say MM has more replay value, too.

No, wait, scratch everything I just said - you need a reason to play a Zelda game? Are you human?

Caredo said:
Nintendott said:
No!

MM was better than OOC in terms of gameplay and graphics (I think, anyway), but OOC's story was better. I'd say MM has more replay value, too.

No, wait, scratch everything I just said - you need a reason to play a Zelda game? Are you human?
quoted to emphasize truth. EE, play it, love it, or GTFO. ;)

Why shouldn't you? Do you always need a reason to play a game?

Contrary to what others think, Wind Waker is the best Zelda game of all time. OF ALL TIME!

kanye_west_taylor_swift2.jpg

ShockSlayer said:
All zelda games are awesome.

SS

DS zelda, CDi zelda?

The man reason I dont wanna play MM is cus of the 3 day thing, I hate having a time limit and that makes the ENTIRE GAME have a time limit.
:gonk:

Caredo said:
Nintendott said:
No!

I agree with nintndott best two consol zeldas

Caredo can go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* himself

epicelite said:
ShockSlayer said:
All zelda games are awesome.

SS

DS zelda, CDi zelda?

The man reason I dont wanna play MM is cus of the 3 day thing, I hate having a time limit and that makes the ENTIRE GAME have a time limit.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN PLAYED CDI ZELDA? NO. But I still find zelda not even good. I just hate when people call it bad when they havent played it

epicelite said:

Trust me, it works out really well. I'd even go so far as to say Nintendo was genius with that move.

surprisingly, This is the only zelda game I CAN'T BEAT! And that would explain why I play it every day! oh and JD, Im happy for you, but LOZ: wand of Gamelon, was the BEST ZELDA OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME!

DNT 2.5 said:
JD, Im happy for you, and imma let you finish, but LOZ: wand of Gamelon, was the BEST ZELDA OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME!

Fixed.

Back