Love, or even like Zelda? Then you'll love this.

I never said that OOT has the main overworld theme, I am mainly just jabbing at that fact. If I were them, though, I would have just broken the rules and done that theme, because EVERYONE loves it.

The dude remixed some of the others from other games, I'm sure that the overworld was one of them. The internet pwned his site, so he moved everything off of it and only left mirrors to OoT, but I'm sure that once he get's it all together he'll piece his site back together and palmer can be satisfied.

SS

I don't like the liberties they took with the flute in The Lost Woods. It sounds terrible when they do flax that's not supposed to happen.

I love how joystiq only ripped off the album cover, they cut pieces off that would have been the only credit to the musicians site, but copied the intro on the musicians site and reworded it.
Zelda Reorchestrated said:
Six years ago, an eager 14 year old had the idea of remaking all of the songs from the hit video game series "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" to sound like they were being played by live musicians. He took his idea, and three demo songs to a few web forums and a few music professionals. The feedback was clear: the idea was original, but quite a daunting task.
joystiq said:
On Christmas day six years ago, one boy had a legitimate dream: To recreate the soundtrack for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, making it sound like it was recorded by live musicians. Three-fifths of a decade passed, and the boy became a man. More importantly, the Zelda Reorchestrated project produced its first succulent fruits: A 22-track compilation of Ocarina's tunes, as performed by a virtual philharmonic.

:confused:

I swear, half the people on this forum could write just as good as those gadget blog writers.

And the other half could write better. :lol:

1262121170409.jpg

LINK APPROVES

It'd be great to add this into a retextured ROM. Great music and great graphics with a great game.

Back