LOCTRONICS GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 01/03/12

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 15/07/11

hmm.. prolly have cash today, how much to ship the stuff i want to Australia?

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 15/07/11

The price we agreed upon on benheck:

2x 3.7v 4000mah + pcb (wired as a 7.4v 4000mah battery pack) $25
charger $20
gbc $5
shipping $20

total $70

Paypal me the cash to loctroncs@gmail.com and send me your shipping details.

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 18/07/11

I'm interrested in the 7.5v lipo battery pack with pcb and a lipo charger, could you Pm me if they are available ? Thanks

Wait, are you selling the battery pack I want? Because I don't need the screen anymore, but I still need the batteries ): The reason I haven't paid you yet is I thought my payday was the 15th, but it's the 20th (tomorrow).

Ok Ampy just to clear things up. I still have a ntsc psone screen if you are interested. The small 7.4v lipo battery pack is still available. It's first come first serve.

Benjamin was first in line. Ampersand is second and Liberty is third. I also have my 3.7v cells which is can make 7.4v battery packs from. They are slightly larger. Price is cheaper as they are $10 per cell so it would only cost you $20. I'll also heatshrink it for you.

So for all of you post what you want again so I can see if I can provide all of you with the parts you need.

Need batteries for a WVI. Nothing lower than 7.4V. Also need a smart charger/charger and pcb on the batteries.

Zen, I don't need batteries as my project has been stopped until christmas. Ampersand can have them and I just want the GBC.

Pm'd for gbc and shipping.

As for lyberty and ampersand batteries are still available!!

Do you have any perf board you can sell me? Most likely cheap?
I can get a small square of it from our electronics shop but it costs like 10 dollars.

No don't have any to spare at the moment. Buying it new won't make much a price difference than the price you mentioned so not really worth your while.

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 27/07/11

Sorry, haven't been to the bakn yet, don't know when I'm going either :\

Back