LM386 amp headphone jack sound issue FIX PLEASE

Gamerlolwind

Hay everyone

I'm having issues with my LM386 amp,

IMG_0776.jpg

The headphone jack seems to not sound good when I plug in the headphones in,
I mean when I turn the volume numb all the way to the right, the sound from the speaker swicthes to headphone, but it sounds okayish but has loud spark sounds?

Any fix for the headphone mode's scrahy sound?

I checked the amp, the little light blue capastor thing has two connections, one connection is loose from the solder point on the black chip. Hope that helps.

Thanx and hope someone can help me out.

Gamer

Re: LM386 amp headphone jack sound issue HELP

ok one question why in Heck do you have two caps, and your headphone jack has for pins so connect the GND to one pins and then connect the speaker GND to the pin that is in front and the same with the + connection

Re: LM386 amp headphone jack sound issue HELP

thecasperrojas said:
ok one question why in Heck do you have two caps, and your headphone jack has for pins so connect the GND to one pins and then connect the speaker GND to the pin that is in front and the same with the + connection

the amp was made by SS as a commission i asked him to do for me.

he can't help me at the moment as he has ton of stuff on his plate, so he told me to make a thread here asking for an aster to my amp problem.

um, the little light blue cap as a resistor on one side attached to it,
it's other side is broken off the one point of the lead's of the LM3806 chip. is that bad?
cause when i take this point and touch it to the one pin of the chip it makes a spray sound, if ii don't touch the capacitor's tip there the sound is fine.

also the two GND wire from the amp go to the GC's GND, the amp's +5V to the GC's +5V and the amp's Siginal wire goes to the Left/right wires of the GC.

that's my wiring, is something wrong, that should be wired elsewhere?

any help to fix the headphone's scrappy sparky sound?

can you explain the GND wires to the headphone jack etc via a diagram?

the headphone jack has the speaker's wire attached to to it (positive) and the two there wires, one from the volume numb and LM386 chip.

also is that broken pin on the LM 386 chip from the Light blue capacitor a problem?

Back