It's testing season!

βeta

ModRetro Legend
Wether or not you're in finals, midterms, or taking SATs or ACTS, it's that time of the year. Talk about you testing scores and experiences here!

I just got back from my SATII Subject Tests this morning. I took Physics, Math I, and Biology. By my exit-poll calculations, my scores will be about:
Physics: 700+
Math: 680+/-40
Biology: No idea, I didn't even plan on taking it.

I'm very happy with my "scores". :mrgreen:

ANYONE ELSE? :ninj:

SAT (second time around) = 1800

SAT II
Math 2 = 640
Physics = 540 :dah:
Biology = who gives a horse about Biology!!!!!!! :dahroll:

AP US History = 4

I have my final for Art History coming up, and a bunch of final projects due. This weekend has been pretty stressful.

PFF BIOLOGY. I only took it because I heard someone mention that you needed three SATIIs to apply to MIT. They were wrong, but I didn't know that at the time. That was between my first and second tests, I decided to take biology too.

My first time taking the SAT:
Reading: 600
Math: 680
Writing: 650

My first time taking the ACT: 29

I'm going to apply for college soon (yeah, I'm late to do so), so I don't have time to retake them. I would love to take the SAT Physics test though to see what it's like. My semester finals are the second week back after the break I think. My predictions:

Macroeconomics: A
English: B
Euro history: B or C (traditionally hard tests)
Law studies: Exempting (I can exempt non-AP classes :))
Physics: A
Chem: Anywhere from an F to an A. Chemistry is a very hard class for me. (Physics is where it's at)
Web design: Exempting (I can exempt non-AP classes :))

You think you're late? I graduated last Spring, I'm starting to apply for colleges now. :rofl:

Jewjo said:
My first time taking the SAT:
Reading: 600
Math: 680
Writing: 650

My first time taking the ACT: 29

I'm going to apply for college soon (yeah, I'm late to do so), so I don't have time to retake them. I would love to take the SAT Physics test though to see what it's like. My semester finals are the second week back after the break I think. My predictions:

Macroeconomics: A
English: B
Euro history: B or C (traditionally hard tests)
Law studies: Exempting (I can exempt non-AP classes :))
Chem: Anywhere from an F to an A. Chemistry is a very hard class for me. (Physics is where it's at)
Web design: Exempting (I can exempt non-AP classes :))

I totally agree! Chemistry can take it up the butt!

βeta said:
You think you're late? I graduated last Spring, I'm starting to apply for colleges now. :rofl:

whoa duuuuude :cool:

I've been out of high school for two years, and haven't gone to college. However, I am the equivalent to a lunch lady, which is better than not going to school at all. :tophat:

Sociology: A
Construction Systems: A
Novels and Film: A

Nice classes I have there...everything except Physics is a joke. I don't remember what I got on the SAT but it doesn't matter because I have already been accepted to 4 different colleges, 2 of which are the only ones I care about. I am currently on track to become a Software Engineer.

Next semester will be the fun one, with AP Computer Science and all :)

Back