is it possible to....

kos

okay ive seen alot of topics that say thet you have to cut the n64 to get it to work porably. but if i kept the original case and rewired the cartrige slot to the back ang put the screen on the top, would i still have to cut the n64? oh and is it possible to make it in those big arcade looking controlers that go with the n64?

You do not need to cut the board at all in the original case. I have no clue what you mean in the 2nd question, though.

Basement_Modder said:
You do not need to cut the board at all in the original case. I have no clue what you mean in the 2nd question, though.
okay. i mean that there wer big controllers for the n64 that were like almost the size of the consol itself. so what if it could fit in ther? thn you would already have a controller

kos said:
okay. i mean that there wer big controllers for the n64 that were like almost the size of the consol itself. so what if it could fit in ther? thn you would already have a controller
txt-speak-poster.jpg

I've seen somre N64 arcade sticks and yeah, you could fit the board in there, no trimming. That said, why bother? N64+arcade controls does not work well.

XCVG said:
I've seen somre N64 arcade sticks and yeah, you could fit the board in there, no trimming. That said, why bother? N64+arcade controls does not work well.
i was thinking about replacing the joystick with a normal one...or mabey all the buttons...then i can just take apart a normal controller and place the board on top of the arcade one and makea a case for the buttons so it doesnt look ghetto.

Back