Interested in Portables

What are the coolest Portables you know ?

I'm looking for some GC and PS2 Portables with Pictures. I'm interested in what is possible :D Some things i need in a portable are

An battery that lasts long (I dont know what the battery times in portables are :S)
a port for charging
A port so i can connect it to my tv (so i can still play in great if i want to)
build in chips (matrix infinity/qoob)
removal memorycards
a port for a second controller

I dont know how much the prized for these kinds of portables are. i bet noone has a portable that fits all of my expectations xD but i hope someone can give me some infos if there are some cool portables around that fit most of my expectations :D hoping for some pics and infos

thanks
hunter291

Normally I don't respond to first posts like this, but I want to share my favorite portables:

IMG_0042.jpg
Amazing casework.

PIC_0027.jpg
Gameboy-style N64p. Nuff said.

tinyassmofo.jpg
<3 Excellent electronics work! Master trimmar.

front.jpg
Cleanest ZN portable, ever.

PB200458.jpg
One of the few NES portables that get made anymore, and chuck-full of features.

gcp1.JPG
Beautiful piece of work. This is the kind of work that made me get into portablizing.

I have others that I like, but these are the first that come to mind.

hunter, come here with a number that you're willing to spend.

What system do you want, and what's the maximum that you're willing to spend for a portable of it.

sorry xD I'm new to this whole portable stuff (saw one a week ago at youtube :O). i dont have any thoughts about the price. I want a ps2/gc that meet my expectations and maybe look cool xD I'm broke right now, but I could save some money if i have some offers.

You'd probably be looking somewhere from $700 to $1000. That depends on the creator, the quality, features, etc.

Unless you're working a full time job somewhere, it'll probably take you quite some time to save up enough to get a quality portable.

I've seen some rather small, clean, and functional portables sell for far cheaper than that price range. As said, it depends on who you get to make it, and what system you want.

Back