Interest Check: iPhone 3GS

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
So yea, I broke down and submitted to AT&T's terms of contract again so that I can get a nice new 4s without spending $700 or whatever the *Can'tSayThisOnTV*. Looking at e-bay and the like the 16gb 3GS seems to go for like $180-230. I'm looking for like $150 shipped if anyone here is interested. Phone is pretty much in pristine condition as it was kept in a case the whole time I've owned it. Battery life is still very good, I typically still only have to charge it overnight and it lasts me all day with moderate to heavy usage. Only exception is unless I use it heavily for gaming. Its Jailbroken with SHSH blobs saved on cydia all the way back to early iOS 4ish. Thats all I can think of atm. If interested and have Q's feel free to ask.

While I'm here I'll mention that I also have an old iPhone 3G 8gb that I'd be willing to part with for like $50. Its not in as pristine condition as the 3GS above, but its still pretty good, works great, jailbroken back to early iOS 3ish.

No one huh?

Well, I'm a bit negotiable on the asking price if anyone wants to haggle. Here's some pics of the phone, you can see it doesn't have a scratch on it anywhere really, which is amazing considering it lived in my pocket for over 2 years.

DSCN1518.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

You can also see it runs Infinity Blade with no trouble, which pretty much means it'll run any game out there on the app store. Pic makes the screen look pixelated, but its really not. My camera is just flaxe.

Back