Ima leeeeeavin, on a mode of transportation.

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
I am sure some of you guys know of the trip I was gonna take, a 705 mile trip. I finally have a chance to take this trip without anybody knowing IRL. I am going to leave tomorrow, and will be back at an undetermined time on Monday, depending on what happens.

Wish me luck!

yeah. camera. lots of pictures. :awesome: i should fly out and meet you at the halfway point! :awesome:

snowpenguin said:
Well I'm confused.
He's going to take a trip to Oregon in a car to see that girl from debate camp while his parents are out of town. SS and I, among everyone else who diligently read "Palmertech: A love story 2," are the only ones on the internets who can really understand this thread in its current state.

@Palmer-Did you get a license? Are you taking the van or the "hybrid" wagon? :p

Good Luck Palmer!

I wouldn't hitchhike though, I'm sure there are some private buses or something that can get you there, but either way keep us updated.

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
snowpenguin said:
Well I'm confused.
SS and I are the only ones on the internets who can really understand this thread in its current state.
*ahem*

:neutral:
?
Zero said:
Good Luck Palmer!

I wouldn't hitchhike though, I'm sure there are some private buses or something that can get you there, but either way keep us updated.
I talked to him last night, he's not hitchhiking the whole way, just the last few miles into town.

"Hey, I recognize you! You're PalmerTech!"
"Uhhh...?"
"It's me, remember?"
"Ooookay..."
*Palmer gets in*
*Doors lock*
*surprise buttsecks*

SS

ShockSlayer said:
"Hey, I recognize you! You're PalmerTech!"
"Uhhh...?"
"It's me, remember?"
"Ooookay..."
*Palmer gets in*
*Doors lock*
*surprise buttsecks*

SS
surprise buttsecks- The best thing you never knew you needed.

Back