If you could have a world empire, what would it be?

J.D

No Stranger To Love
If I had a world empire, it would be this:

800pxworldmapsvg.png

I possess the west coast and the central plains of the US, western Mexico, half of South America, most of Canada, most of Europe, eastern Africa, north-east Asia, and the important parts of Australia.

What parts of the world would you have in your empire?

Oh, and you have to leave at least 50% of the world out of your empire. I would prefer if people didn't get in arguments either.

Canada, US, Europe, Russia, Japan, and maybe Australia. Don't worry, I'll be democratic and hold elections! (rigged ones anyway)

I'll be nice and leave most of the world for everyone else.

I'll just take Jamaica, Hawaii, Japan, the Bahamas, Tahiti, and some of the outlaying islands of Africa.

Oh, and the Florida Keys.

I'd just take Antarctica so there would be no more fights about it. Oh, and I would make everybody in Culbertson, MT sign a petition admitting that everybody up there is gay.

North Korea, Cuba, China, Russia, Japan, Germany, and Switzerland....

All the most evil places on earth.

switzerland is evil...

Australia? Just take the Australian Coast - nothing you can do with a giant desert...

J.D said:
Australia? Just take the Australian Coast - nothing you can do with a giant desert...

Lets see:
Nuclear Testing
Secret Bases
Kangaroo Boxing
Dress up like Sand People from Star Wars
Epic Paintball Fight.

THERES LOTS YOU CAN DO.
JUST NEED CREATIVITY!!!

If you don't take the desert then you have a landlocked country that hates you. Not good. Plus he's right, a giant desert is VERY USEFUL!

Back