I was looking to buy a Portal N64 or Gamecube

Well when I checked, the response was from about a month earlier, saying that it would probably be sold in a few months...guess someone tempted early on.

Tchay said:
Plus I'm shipping it to a guy in Greece so now wouldn't be a good time to mess with internals :p
End of story.... But seriously people somebody build this guy one....

This thread cracks me up.

At any rate as much as I doubt that this is legit, and that you actually have all that money to spend. I have this unit for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9692

Asking price is $1000.00 usd shipped to wherever. You can read all about the unit right there in that very thread. PM me if you're actually a serious buyer that only seems to sound like a kid.

Ashen said:
PM me if you're actually a serious buyer that only seems to sound like a kid.
QFT.

I don't even reply if I get a message from someone with terrible typing skills. :p

Ashen said:
This thread me up.

At any rate as much as I doubt that this is , and that you actually have all that money to spend. I have this unit for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9692

Asking price is $1000.00 usd shipped to wherever. You can read all about the unit right there in that very thread. PM me if you're actually a serious that only seems to like a kid.

If I had the money right now, I'd seriously buy it. Have been reading up to make my own but won't have the time for a bit. This does seem a bit 'out of there' with most good models going at around $900-1000 at the moment. Either the guy hasn't looked around much, if at all, he is crazy, or it's just nonsense it seems. :\

bud said:
I don't even reply if I get a message from someone with terrible typing skills. :p

Yea... I just re-read the OP and some subsiquent replys by the OP and remembered exactly why I didn't reply to begin with.

Back