I was looking to buy a Portal N64 or Gamecube

I have been looking around for a portable N64 or Gamecube for along time now and I was wondering if someone could make me one of those systems portable of coarse. I will be paying the person and paying for parts and everything that comes with it. I was wondering if pay the person who makes me this device around 50 to 100 bucks and of coarse parts a such. I you are interested please email me at: jsimmons945@hotmail.com

Your price estimate is very low. Portables are not cheap. They take lots of time and skill to make, and the parts are not cheap either. Even these days, expect to pay over $300 for an n64p, and as much as $1000 for a gamecube, depending on if you want wiikey sd loading and such.

Well I had no idea that it would cost that much but If those are the costs then I will be more then happy to change the payment to a 1500 for it all together

I am still very open to the idea of portable systems so please if you have a Xbox 360 laptop a PN64 or a GameCube portable please let me know reply here or just sent me an email

I'd say your best bet would be to commission somebody but If your cool with spending 950$ I'd see if you could buy one off ashen or commission him. He is a portabilizing god of the gamecubes

I am willing to buy any Portable system but just the prices seem far for it and everything else it's just I want a very good system like a Xbox 360 portable since I have games that would work with it but I don't know if I would be able to play online with the Xbox 360 laptop.

6YodR.jpg

"I was looking to buy a Portal N64 or Gamecube"

This was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.

Every time I see the title I think: "That would be badass... If you could actually play portal on either syst... Oh.. :(" With the "Oh.." Bit being me remembering what it is actually about.

So yeah Just Looking Threw Some of the Pictures I'm getting and I really do like the wood style on the systems just one thing I have to say and I don't really know if I would want a gamecube but I need to know how to get the games for PN64 so I would be able to play the system?

First off, that was a statement, not a question. Kill the question mark at the end. Please.

To get the games for an N64, you would need to buy the ones you want individually from ebay or a good used game store or whatever. If you wanted to have them all on one cartridge, you would need to get a game ripper and put the backups on an everdrive64 or a 64dd. Both of the cartridge emulators are $200+ pieces of equipment, and the game ripper is likely to cost just as much. You can get past the game ripper part using traditional internet methods if you wish, though...

Got the money now Just to see who will make me a system the money has been counted up to $2503.89 and thats how much the person who makes me the system will be getting paid.

2500?!?! and you just want a portable gamecube/n64? that could buy you a xbox360 laptop with 1/2 hour batteries!!

That could probably get you a gamecube/n64 cross-portable that cooks for you and washes you, haha.

In all seriousness though, I know I would rather buy the former over an Xbox 360 laptop, but mainly because I'm not a fan of it; you could easily get an amazing GC portable for just $1000 though. Last I checked, a certain someone on this site is ridding of theirs in a few months for $900-1000.

Back