I need a roommate, LA area

No offense, but even by the off chance that someone here both is in LA and needs a roommate, I don't think they would room with a random person from a forum who just joined. :confused:

asl%20pedobear.gif

Think what you want guys. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe you will understand that when you have to grow up before you want to.

You're acting like you're... older... than others posting in this thread. As if they haven't already lived in their own places. Besides palmer, of course. Palmer is a god and gods have no moneyz.

Tchay said:
Think what you want guys. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe you will understand that when you have to grow up before you want to.
What, you're seventeen and mommy and daddy are making you go to college? :o We feel for you man. We really do. Because mommy and daddy probably aren't paying for college and you can't afford a new cell phone :eek: The horrors!

eurddrue said:
Tchay said:
What, you're seventeen and mommy and daddy are making you go to college? :o We feel for you man. We really do. Because mommy and daddy probably aren't paying for college and you can't afford a new cell phone :eek: The horrors!

dude, dont be a jerk.

EDIT: and I actually am older than a few of you. SnowPenguin, you haven't listed your age so I don't know about you.

Tchay, Juanito Sanchez Al Gomez is looking for a roommate in the L.A area.

Wait, which one?

J.D said:

Wait, which one?

Yep. I really feel like joking right now. That's why I put this thread up. I wanted to joke around about the desperate situation I am in. So feel free to post unhelpful comments and retorts.

sarcasm

Tchay said:
J.D said:

Wait, which one?

Yep. I really feel like joking right now. That's why I put this thread up. I wanted to joke around about the desperate situation I am in. So feel free to post unhelpful comments and retorts.

sarcasm

Welcome to the internet. ;)

snowpenguin said:
Tchay said:
J.D said:

Wait, which one?

sarcasm

Welcome to the internet. ;)

*Welcome to modretro.com

I don't think Benheck would be any more welcoming. My parents are putting me into a similar situation, but I'm just going to give the boulder approach and say, "Move me." Try posting an ad on craigslist, that might help.

Don't get too butthurt, you have to admit that the thread's existence is somewhat humerous.

I mean, coming to a fairly small internet modding forum is not the best way to find a roommate, especially as a new member. And remember, no matter how bad your situation is, this is the internet. We do not know you IRL, we do not know the story, and if the internet decides it can have a better time by making a fool of someone, they will do it. :dah:

I suggest you try posting an ad on craigslist, and I am sure there are other places you can post to get some interest. If you have already done that, don't flame me; I had no way of knowing what steps you are taking. ;)

Yeah, I've done all of the above (thx for the tips though). I know its a silly thread to post but at this point I don't give a s***. I have to find a place and have little time, so I'm not ganna worry about how it looks to other people.

And it would not be hard to figure out if a person is my age; plus I'm a big guy (played 3 years varsity football - D-tackle if anybody cares :p ) and I would kick any pedo's ass ;)

I guess this thread is dunskeys.

Back