I need 2 or 3 900-910 ohm resistors

midgetman104

Hi everyone, I need 2 or 3 900-910 ohm resistors for Zenloc's Custom Regs. I have 2 PTH8000WAS regs that I'm willing to trade for them

midgetman104 said:
Hi everyone, I need 2 or 3 900-910 ohm resistors for Zenloc's Custom Regs. I have 2 PTH8000WAS regs that I'm willing to trade for them
so your asking for 1ks resistors ? cuz if you do i got some and also al check if i have some of the exact same ohms your asking for ok so al post latter

I can provide you those resistor, but I can provide some that when put in series they will give you 900 - 910 ohms.

If you can find a local electronics store you can get resistors dirt cheap usually. A 1K in parallel with a 10K gets you right around where you need to be.

@kogumelow I'm really looking for just one, but if no one has any then I will take younup on that, thanks for the offer :D.

@hermaphroditus I COULD probably get them at ratshack, but of much rather trade these regs I don't need :p

bump, i just need a 903ohm resistor, doesn't matter if its one resistor or three in a series just has to equal 903. will trade both regs for one resistor. anyone have one?

well they're for zenloc's custom regulators so I'm pretty sure they can be a little off, but I would like it to be pretty close to that number

Herma's combo will give you 909.09 ohms. That should be just fine for your purposes.

yea, but i really would rather get rid of the regs i dont need instead of buying a huge pack of resistors when i only need one xD

Honestly, shipping for two or three resistors is going to be much greater than the actual cost of the resistors. Unless you can find someone physically close to you to trade with, I'd just get a whole bunch. They come in handy! Plus the ones Herma recommended- 1K and 10K- are basically the most common. You'll use them all the time.

The $0.54 to ship the resistors is worth more then the resistors are.

Back