I have a bag of Mistletoe sitting on my workdesk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jidan said:
eurddrue said:
Hang it right above your bed and invite your girlfriend over :twisted: (then when she denies you her poon you can look at it while you fap)

mako321 said:
how about just putting it on ur penis so when a hot girl walks by it'll be over both your heads?
go_away_noob.jpg

Pffft, says the "new member who knows nothing" that has like 60 posts. :hand:

lol, people get pissed when you type in random words that somehow form sentences.

If you feel like being an idiot, hang it outside of Victoria's Secret. You might get kicked out but still...

Get a gross picture of some ugly dude and stick the toe onto the pic. then, hang it near a friend. force them to kiss the ugly face. :dahroll: :dahroll: :dahroll: :dahroll: :dahroll:

Jewjo said:
Jidan said:
eurddrue said:
Hang it right above your bed and invite your girlfriend over :twisted: (then when she denies you her poon you can look at it while you fap)

mako321 said:
how about just putting it on ur penis so when a hot girl walks by it'll be over both your heads?

That picture is particularly true when you realize that these two are both 12 (the former in mind alone and the latter in both mind and body) and have no reason to have typed what they did.
actually, I am 12.

mako321 said:
Jewjo said:
That picture is particularly true when you realize that these two are both 12 (the former in mind alone and the latter in both mind and body) and have no reason to have typed what they did.
actually, I am 12.
Which is why I said you were. ;)

SS, you didn't seem to see my previous post. :p

Mario said:
You should hang it over these forums so I can finally give ShockSlayer a kiss!

:awesome:

ShockSlayer said:
Quit yo Segain or I'll make ya need stichin.

The end.

SS

And so ends this christmas chat, this thread lost it's topic just like that. Seems I'm a poet just like that, no wait I kid, this ryme has come to end and so my ryming is now dead.

PEOPLE COME ON!

My poor mistletoe is sitting in this cute lil baggy on my work desk and all you guys can do is play GRAB ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back