I FOUGHT THE LAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, palmer lost. but I don't get it. I thought palmer could override anyo-oh right, this is the internetz. PALMER'S LEFT THE INTERNETZ BEFORE?

DRINKIN' BEERS IN THE- HOT SUN, I FOUGHT THE LAW AND- I WON, I FOUGHT THE LAW AND- I WON.

I can picture Palmer being pulled over for speeding.

"Sir, can I see your driver's license?"
"OBJECTION!"

Rules said:
Have meaningful posts!
Avoid content-free postings. While responding with "I like it" or "cool" is okay, don't do that often as we don't want a forum full of spam or posts just designed to increase post-count - spammers will get warnings It's not worth it, and we can edit your post count to where it will not increase. Please also try to type in a mature fashion, like complete sentences and proper spelling. That last part is up to you, but we highly recommend it if you'd like to be taken seriously.
Doin' it wrong: hey gise um i want to no if u have any potables for sale an if u wud trade a sega genesis 4 one an also how mayny pins on 72 pin connector
Doin' it right: Hey guys, I'm interested in building an N64 portable, and was wondering what kind of resources I'd need. Also, I have some general questions about the NES 72 pin connector.

I love how the rules are written to neglect complete spam posts. Even threads like this can be argued to not be "content-free." Obviously, this was either a terrible mistake or intentionally clever wording by whomever wrote the rules.

lolwut?

Here we have yet another Palmer thread that Palmer will wait to explain until it is on page 4 or somethin. Nevertheless, I wanna know.

Way to fight the law, wait wtf, stupid me, I dont even know what you did! Please describe details it would be :awesome: to know.

Yeah, and OMFGCAPS, don't post completely pointless posts on threads, It's spamming and kind of ruining the threads, you shouldn't just post to get a higher post count. This time it isn't THAT bad, but usually they're stupid.

loip90876 said:
Way to fight the law, wait wtf, stupid me, I dont even know what you did! Please describe details it would be :awesome: to know.

Yeah, and OMFGCAPS, don't post completely pointless posts on threads, It's spamming and kind of ruining the threads, you shouldn't just post to get a higher post count. This time it isn't THAT bad, but usually they're stupid.
... hypocrite... :rolleyes:

mako321 said:
loip90876 said:

... hypocrite... :rolleyes:

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back