HOLY GOD YES FINALLY

What... exactly is the point of this? Why not just use your laptop's normal screen?

You use both. You can have a two-monitor setup that fits in your same old laptop bag.

I might buy it, but I doubt I'll end up doing it. Spaces pretty much gets rid of the need for one of those things. And isn't it at least aesthetically designed for a Mac?

pLover said:
I might buy it, but I doubt I'll end up doing it. Spaces pretty much gets rid of the need for one of those things. And isn't it at least aesthetically designed for a Mac?
Just came to concur that spaces is a life changer. It doesn't eliminate the need or use of two screens (I only use one anyway), but it really is my favorite feature ever. I've mapped switching screens to apple + arrow keys, so I have 16 screens accessed all by the press of two buttons. So good. :mrgreen:

Not just that, being able to view two web pages at once or play a game on one and browse the web on the other or whatever you want is great.

What plover, you can't use a silver colored monitor because it's just too maccy for you?

IF ONE MORE PERSON CONFUSES "LED BACKLIT" WITH LED DISPLAY IMA

IMA

Well, probably just correct them again.

The screen is comprised of liquid crystals, not LED modules. An LED has a bajillion little LEDs in it. This is just LED backlit.

ShockSlayer said:
Why. Do. You. Need. Two. Screens?

SS

My computer desk:

25428_1341406169576_1063830478_31089145_472457_n.jpg

So that's your open-air desktop? Looks like the disc drive would be a pain to access in that orientation.

I should show off my setup sometime.

Back