Holiday duck/t tape. What shall we do with it?

Make wallets and sell them. Worked for me a few years ago.

Great stuff for redneck-style repairs, too. I've personally fixed two screen windows, a screen door, a paper towel rack, and some other stuff with duct tape.

Last but not least, I used some on part of my Engineer costume on Halloween, which I've realized I still never posted pictures of.

Twilight Wolf said:
Make wallets and sell them. Worked for me a few years ago.

Great stuff for redneck-style repairs, too. I've personally fixed two screen windows, a screen door, a paper towel rack, and some other stuff with duct tape.

Last but not least, I used some on part of my Engineer costume on Halloween, which I've realized I still never posted pictures of.

Actually, i gave people DT art work, wallets, bookmarks, and roses fro xmas...and i got DT to replace it...

Accidentally PMed it to TW instead of quote :facepalm:

Lawl, no worries, Yoshi.

Ooh, you know what might look sweet? Duct tape-covered game systems. Just for the Heck of it. Do a nice job and you can sell them for profit!

Tape a rumble motor to your pillow and have a crazy-sauce pillow fight.

Tell me you've never thought of it. XD

SS

ShockSlayer, you tard.
Love, Mario

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Seriously, it's duct tape, not really much you can do with it other than fix things. Everything else is practically retarded.

SS

Yeah, seriously, I don't think having a rumble motor attached to a pillow during a pilow fight would be a good idea. Rumble motors are small, but they'd really hit hard if used for that. Add in batteries and all that jazz, and you've got a weapon.

Overall, not a good idea.

Personally, I want to see a duct-tape Saturn. (Durr, hurr, what'd you expect?)

You know, I still have that dead spare of mine... Hmm...

ShockSlayer said:
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Seriously, it's duct tape, not really much you can do with it other than fix things. Everything else is practically retarded.

SS

Another :facepalm: from SS.

Combine Duct Tape and a Cardboard Box (and slightly less important circuitry) to create.......THIS:

GCp-1.jpg

Who's too young to remember this classic, ghetto piece-o-work?

ShockSlayer said:
Seriously, it's duct tape, not really much you can do with it other than fix things. Everything else is practically retarded
Consider yourself, "Shock-slayed" :dah:

Back