Hi My Name Is Hedge

Hedge

Newb
Hi Friends! My name is Hedge and i got 27 years old.
I am French (sorry for this and for my bad english too!!), and i worked for the best french website about the Super Nes (www.snes-fr.com), i started to make reviews of games and then i started to make some Video tests in Dailymotion and Youtube.

Then, I am happy to meet you there, I really think I will be in a good community here.

Thanks to bacteria! :lol:

Bonjour! I would say welcome to the forums in French, but that's the only word I know. :dah:

Bienvenue!
C'est, en gros tous les Français, je me souviens, donc ne vous attendez pas à nouveau ;)

And here's me hoping I remember as much as I thought I did.

Bonjour! Je suis appelé "Tibia". Je suis une pomme très grande route. :dahroll: "Une pomme en la route" est l'argot pour le fumier. C'est une blague par de mon ami.

Je ne parle pas beaucoup le français. "Je ne sais pas" est l'expression que j'utilise le plus. J'ai appris un peu à française au Canada. Ma grammaire est mauvaise, mais j'espère que vous comprenez. J'ai moi-même appris en lisant les indications bilingues. Je pense qu'il n'est pas le meilleur pendant la conversation. :oops: Je m'excuse de mes erreurs.

Translation spoiler:
Hello! I am Tibia. I am a very large road apple. :dahroll: "Road apple" is slang for manure. It's a joke by my friend.

I don't speak much French. "I don't know" is what I say the most. I learned French in Canada. My grammar sucks, I hope you understand. I taught myself by reading the bilingual signs. I don't think that's the best way to converse. Forgive my mistakes.

Hedge said:
Hi Friends! My name is Hedge and i got 27 years old.
I am French (sorry for this and for my bad english too!!), and i worked for the best french website about the Super Nes (http://www.snes-fr.com), i started to make reviews of games and then i started to make some Video tests in Dailymotion and Youtube.

Then, I am happy to meet you there, I really think I will be in a good community here.

Thanks to bacteria! :lol:

Hi, Hedge! I am PalmerTech, I own the site. I am very glad that you joined! I hope you have a way to understand English. ;)

I looked at your SNES site, it is very nice. Maybe you would like to help us with our main site design? :p

I hope you stick around, and do not hide yourself because you think you speak bad English, you speak it better than many of the Americans here! (The stupid ones, at least.) ;)

Again, welcome!

Wow, the website you're from updates so much, it's last update was tomorrow. :D It's good to see a regularly updating website about retro gaming.

Also, almost forgot to say, welcome to the forums. Check out some stuff here. We have some cool projects, and the chatroom is at any given time either awesome, or scary. I've been to a good deal of communities, and I'd have to say that this is one of the nicest and most accepting ones around, so I hope you have a good time here. :D

edit: while I still stand by "one of the nicest and most accepting", I wouldn't say most "adult" or "mature"

snowpenguin said:
Palmer, you speaking of our favorite 15 year old, BP1?
Please do not assume I am underage. You know nothing about me and have know to judge me. That being said I think you are just like the people at my high school. According to them you are only "cool" if you pick on people and try to put them down. Thats wrong and I wont take it! I would almost feel sorry for you was it not your own choice. Now good day sir! :tophat:

Let me dissect your post.

Please do not assume I am underage. You know nothing about me and have know to judge me.
We know far too much about you. If you aren't 12, you act 12. Plus, you haven't even tried to prove your age in any way.

That being said I think you are just like the people at my high school. According to them you are only "cool" if you pick on people and try to put them down.
True, there are assholes like that, but the people at this forum aren't like that, and dislike you for a reason. You have every right to dislike those people that you know, and that know you, but the great thing about the internet is that you don't know any of us, and we don't know you. Try to make your made up persona a little... better. You act arrogant, and you're quite ignorant sometimes. Also, you're seriously going to let someone on the internet hurt your feelings? Who cares what we think? Me and penguin live on the other side of the country from you. ("CONNECTICT" is on the east coast, right?) Well, at least proofread your posts. You want to be 15 now? Then show proof, and stop acting like you're a ten year old sneaking onto dad's computer.

Thats wrong and I wont take it! I would almost feel sorry for you was it not your own choice. Now good day sir!
I'm perfectly willing to give you a fresh start, and I think the rest of the people here should as well, but you'll blow your second chance as well as your first at this rate. I've tried to be on your side, but you make it hard. Showing proof that you're 15 would be a good start for a fresh start. So would making friends with spellcheck.
The adult thing to do would be to prove your age before getting angry at us. You've given us plenty of reasons to distrust you, and almost no reasons to trust you.

By the way Hedge, just going to say welcome again. Maybe you should post some of the projects you've done to the forums when you get a chance. I'm sure plenty of people here will want to see your work. :D
Sorry for thread-jacking also. Please don't hurt me.

Kylechu, this is his second chance, and he's doing a poor job with it so far.

Also, that post made me think even more you must be 12.

Simplest way, probably, scan or take a picture of your school I.D.

Hi Hedge, hope you enjoy your stay. :) We don't always hijack other peoples' threads!

SEGA2.jpeg

Guess who this is, and guess his age.

I know, I've seen his video for the portable NES before. Give him a chance, though, I know a freshman in high school that looks about his age.

Please, Bandit, post a good pic of your I.D. if you're not lying. Black out any crap you don't want us to see. That should prove your age. (Hopefully.) If you are lying, please admit it so we stop hijacking threadz.

Penguin, Kyle, Bandit: Take this argument to another thread. This is not a Banditpaw discussion/flame thread. This is a welcome thread for Hedge. If you guys wanna continue on, take it to the chat or to another thread and don't dilute the forums.

Hedge: welcome to the forums. I don't think the language barrier will be much of an issue here. We know you're trying, and as long as you post some nice pictures of your projects, you could write gibberish for all I'm concerned.

Yeah, sorry about the threadjacking.

Anyway Hedge, we have a few members that don't have perfect english and they are great contributers to the site. I'm sure you will be too. :D

Back