HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!! 3.5" Ebay Screen Problem

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
The day I received my ebay screen, I tested it and it worked fine. That same day, I took it apart and tested it and it worked fine. Then one day came where I disconnected the ribbon connector from the board so I wouldn't have to drag it around when mounting the LCD in my case. When everything was all done, I reconnected the ribbon cable and tested it, nothing. I disconnected the cable and wiped it off and plugged it in again, still noting. I replaced my battery and once again, nothing. After 5 minutes of wiggling the cable back and forth, the screen turns white, then 2 minutes later, I wiggle it just right and get the video to work. I say "Ok, got it working." unplug the battery connector and leave the room for 3 hours. When I come back, I test it again, nothing. I wiggle the cable for another 10 minutes and finally get the video to appear again. Now, every time I want my screen to work, I have to wiggle the stupid connector. This will not be practical because, my screen will be in my case when everything is done. Help?

Image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54892039@N05/5087198009/

Back