Got caught up making money :/

J.D said:
I think my 12 year old stepsister can make better insults then you do :p That is literally the most dorky thing I have heard or read all day haha

:facepalm:

That wasn't an insult, dumbass. I'm just gonna come right out and say it: quit being a dick.

Kickback said:
Asexual people are still capable of re-producing and and most of them actually will end up engaging in sexual activity with a partner at some point anyway.

Source: An asexual.

lern2sexuality

KB, you're the opposite of asexual if some of the stories you've told are to be believed. :p

By asexual I mean "highly unlikely to even feel the touch of a woman, let alone reproduce."

Just pointing out that asexuals DO reproduce, but by their own body without intervention by another organism.

Twilight Wolf said:
Kickback said:
Asexual people are still capable of re-producing and and most of them actually will end up engaging in sexual activity with a partner at some point anyway.

Source: An asexual.

lern2sexuality

KB, you're the opposite of asexual if some of the stories you've told are to be believed. :p

By asexual I mean "highly unlikely to even feel the touch of a woman, let alone reproduce."

Not me, i'm not asexual personally, I just know a few, and well, still doesn't make them asexual :p

Back