Going to the Land of Cheap Merchandisel QuickSkop3 in Japan

Beta, your coked up or something, Chinese Products, in the land of Merchandise arnt cheap? its where everything comes from.

Your eliminating the middle man.

P.S TW, WTF is a Hitachi Hi-Saturn Navi, and what does it do? and whats a good price.

QS, You have to get me as many DMG colored Gameboy pockets as you can.
atleast 2 boxed.
I am willing to pay ahead of time.
also can you get me a boxed gameboy light pokemon edition?
And any other boxed gameboys themed after pokemon.
I <3 QS

QuickSkop3 said:
P.S TW, WTF is a Hitachi Hi-Saturn Navi, and what does it do? and whats a good price.

It's a very rare model of the Sega Saturn made by Hitachi. There were two different Saturns made by Hitachi: The Hitachi Hi-Saturn, and the aforementioned Hi-Saturn Navi. Unlike the much more common Hi-Saturn, the Hi-Saturn Navi features an LCD screen (similar to a Treamcast or a PSone), Video CD compatibility built-in, and a GPS unit. It was designed for use in luxury cars as both a built-in entertainment system, allowing you to both play games and watch movies, and a GPS navigation system (hence the "Navi"). Naturally, it's the most badass of all the Saturns out there, but it's crazy expensive, like $1000+.

Seriously, though, if you're in a Japanese record shop for any reason and you see one of these:

thebeatlesbutchercover.jpg

Find out how much it is for me. The real American ones are very expensive ($600+, depending on the condition and other factors), but the Japanese reproductions are usually much more affordable.

TW my dad has 3 of those , one with the sticker over it, one peeled and one original state.
he own almost every beatles record, I think he is only missing 2 .
He owns both stereo and mono of all the albums he has that had stereo and mono.

βeta said:
Video games aren't cheaper in Japan, just saying. Everything is more expensive in Japan. Some things, like Japan-only releases, are cheaper, but that's because you don't have to import. This whole thread is silly.
The things I want will be cheap because they are jap. only but common in japan.

Hey Quickskop, nevermind Wagyan Paradise, you can pick me up a DMG-style Game Boy Pocket.

J.D said:
Yes, I've been looking for one on eBay but I can't find any.
There is one on ebay now ;)
What are you searching for?
do you even know the actually name of the DMG style MGB?

Got a few myself but hard to get them cheap around here, live just off Penny Lane so the locals know how much the albums are worth :(

Bo, I swear, I'm going to find a way to get to your house so I can smuggle some of those records out.

Man, the rarest one I've got is a mono copy of Sgt. Pepper's. I paid $15 for it, but it's worth about $100, even though it's not in very good shape. I saw another copy at the local record shop selling for $600 because it was in really nice shape. Even better, I found a second copy at a record sale, just the disc, though, and bought it for $3. I'd guess it's worth about $50 on its own.

I also have an authentic copy of Introducing The Beatles that my aunt gave me. Most counterfeited record of all time, of all time, with only 10% being authentic copies. It's worth about $40.

By the way, QS, your typo reminds me, there was a piece of Beatles merchandise, a pin that said something like "Official Beattles Fan". If you can find one of those, they're worth a few bucks!

Back