Gman's gamecube/wiikey modding service

gman

Are you tired of failing again and again at wiring up those annoying mod chips or cant find the short after trimming your gamecube? Or are you simply just too lazy or dont have enough time to mod it yourself? Well you've come to the right place if you answered yes to any of those questions.

I can trim and wire up gamecubes for you! I can trim them however small you would like, but I recommend not getting an omgwtf trim if you dont absolutely need the space. I can do custom regs, wkf wiring, memory cards, and other rewiring. I will not supply the parts because it is too much work for me. You must supply the gamecube and wiikey fusion if you want me to mod it.

Please contact me if you are interested in my services.

Here is a recent example of my work. I did an almostwtf trim and wiring up a wiikey and a memory card. I soldered wires and labeled them for slot b. Theres the original gc regulator and the player 1 controller port and av port.

Hey thats the gc you made for me :eek: is so freaking awsome also i totaly going to recomend this thread for the awsome comunication and this board been made in a day is also a good quality of speed

thecasperrojas said:
Hey thats the gc you made for me :eek: is so freaking awsome also i totaly going to recomend this thread for the awsome comunication and this board been made in a day is also a good quality of speed
haha. Your board inspired my to make this thread. Thanks for the recommendation.

I also bought a really nice N64 mobo from him a while back trimmed and all. He also has really good prices on gamecube portables. I know he's not selling them in this thread but he does cheap quality stuff.

gman said:
thecasperrojas said:
haha. Your board inspired my to make this thread. Thanks for the recommendation.
No problem friend i also posted this as a link on my fb

Back