Give u all this for a PSP 200X + plus shipping.

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I am moving and just need to get rid of a bunch of stuff or I will have to throw it away. Also I need something to entertain me for the trip and the weeks fallowing when I won't have internet.

-3.5" LCD, blown regulator.
-PS1 Dual-analog controller with the insides of a dual-shock, needs some tinkering to make analog sticks work.
-Antec P160w *OR* 300 computer case. (I need one or the other for my computer to go in.)
-PS1 GAMES: Ridge Racer, Warhawx, Cyberia (discs only)
-Two iPod minis, both work but could use new shells and one has no storage, any CF card should do.
-Original Xbox, broken disc drive otherwise fine, missing screws.
-That PSoneP I am never going to finish
-That lamp I was modding an electrical outlet into the base of. (Never finished because I didn't like how it looked, really just needs to be wired.)
-GBA with a SP light panel in it, the LED came out of the light panel.
-Anything else I fine and think you might want that I can fit into the box!

ALL OF THIS FOR JUST A PSP 200X! Can even have a broken UMD drive I don't care. Even better if you can throw in a cigarette lighter USB charger or dedicated PSP charger.
If you can toss in a memory stick/microSD adapter that would be superb!
Also the cost of shipping, a quick look on USPS shipping calculator says around $25 if I can really tetris everything together good.

Need it ASAP! ::3:

EDIT: I will throw in black label Castlevanya SotN as well, manuals and everything included.

EDIT2:+one semi-working Wii-mote
Was told it often drops connection, and the P4 LED doesn't always light up when just pressing buttons on it.

+one semi-working Wii-mote
Was told it often drops connection, and the P4 LED doesn't always light up when just pressing buttons on it.

Ok so I am getting an PSP 1000 from a good friend but I still need:

Charger
Car Charger
MicroSD to memory stick adapter
Replacement analog nub

::3:

epicelite said:
Ok so I am getting an PSP 1000 from a good friend but I still need:

Charger
Car Charger
Memory stick -OR- MicroSD memory stick adapter
Replacement analog nub

::3:
I have the car charger,memory stick and nub.

On second thought, make it an adapter cus I would need a reader and flax too. :neutral2:

Anyone wanna trade a 1000+stuff for a 2000? :awesome:

or you could, I dunno, use your PSP as a memory stick reader like everyone else. :p

Also 1000 > 2000, there's no point in trading.

Back