General questions

kogumelow

I have some questions and would be very happy if someoe could help me: 1) How many mAH does a n64 controller need?
2) Are n64 controller region locked? (I belive it's not but I need to be sure) And memory cards?
3) Can I play NTSC game in a PAL console with some modding or its impossible? And what about playing PAL games in a NTSC console?

Some thing ridiculously low compared to the console, like less then 50 Mah. No and I don't think so. Yes.

Does someone have the tutorial for modding the games to play in another region consoles, or I will only get this with the N64 passport?

This may be totally useless as a guide but as a starting point, I'm pretty sure it has to do with a clock on board and some region chips.

Well, it's because PAL goes at 50 hz rather than 60 hz, so it runs slower and stuff.
It's similar to how some NES and Genesis games have slower, deeper music on PAL systems. The whole thing is running more slowly, so it's bringing the 2A03 down as well.
Essentially, it won't auto-detect and is probably more effort than it's worth.

Just one more question, The bus trimming guide, can be done in a rev 2 console? (NUS-CPU (M) -02) or it can only be done in 3-4 and 5-9 revisions?

Back