GC battery question.

PandaRiver

I would like to know If a 12v 6800 rechargeable battery will work with a gamecube and screen (which takes 12v) if so how long would it last?

Re: Battery question?

What kind of battery pack? 6800mah will get you 3+ hours.

I don't have any experience with ordering those types of packs off of e-bay personally. But its been said many times before on these forums and the other modding forums to be wary of e-bay battery packs which claim high mah for a very low cost. Supposedly they are all garbage.

That being said, if you do decide to go with that type of pack. Let us know how you make out. How long it lasts powering your GC, etc.

I don't wanna take that chance. Can someone give me a link to a 12v rechageable battery that will last 2-3 hours? Sorry I'm new to this and don't know whats the best battery.

Batteryspace has a ton of different pre-made packs with the PCB already built in that come in a variety of different sizes:

http://www.batteryspace.com/11.1V-2000m ... dules.aspx

Just make sure the max discharging current is over 3 amps, more is better (safer) though. You'll need the recommended charger for the pack too.

Well then where is the place I can find the cheapest 4200mah 4a 12v and the cheapest charger for it if it didn't come with?

Back