GBAsp screens?

you mean putting a different screen into a gameboy colour or advance? you mean like a composite screen? I don't get it.

the tutorial on the sp screen in the GBA and GBC in the handheld bit

is it the whole screen or the frontlight plasticky bit, (confused now) :awesome:

tell me that and ill get back to ya with the help but tell what the ACTUAL mod is .....
whats goin in theGBA/GBC from the GBAsp

aahh, cheers man, so i keep the origional screens in the origional consoles/handhelds just take the frontlight that looks like a bit of sheet plastic? (might be glass im not sure) but thanks alot man, appreciated

whatconsole,the Sp is unusable,meaning in what way??
also what could i do with an Sp when ive removed the front light??
and cheers for all help so far :ninj:

You can use it just the same, only the screen will be dark. It still works and is playable.

Dang. Well I'll see if I can get them together again.

Maybe if I promise them all clip on book lights they will come?

No way, you gotta promise them those little plug-in worm lights that you could buy for GBA :) The original is still my favorite thing to play GBA games on, though

tell them that you'll get them a game gear. Those things look like they're backlit, right? Anyways, all the people I know wouldn't have a clue what they are and would be like "uhh...the gameboy is teh bests and i don't want whatever a gamegeer is because I'm a closed minded kid who says that my brain hurts whenever I have to do work because I don't pay attention."

Back