GameCube Portable Audio Commission *EASY LOOK*

zeldaxpro

Hey guys zeldaxpro here. As most of you know I have been working on a GameCube Portable for quite some time now and so far its coming along just fine. I really do not have a lot of free time with school, work, and other things so here is where you guys come in. I would like to commission someone to make me some audio for my GCP. We can talk more in depth if you decide to make it for me but this is the general idea on how I want it. Obviously I want it to sound really good and here are just some things I would want you to include:

2 speakers for stereo sound (has to be stereo audio amp of some sort)

headphone jack

some sort of volume potentiometer for volume control

Voltage anywhere from 3.3v-5v (to power it)

That is pretty much it. I really do not care how it is done as long as it sounds good, looks neat, is somewhat small, and meets the requirements so there are a lot of options. Here is just an example that ShockSlayer did (it is only mono but you guys get the idea):

IMG_0652_zps6691797d.jpg

I would be greatly appreciated if someone could take me up on this commission. I use PayPal for paying but I am open to trades as well if you are interested. I know a lot of you guys are really good at making audio for your portables. Price is negotiable. If interested just reply back here or send me a pm. Thanks for reading.

Why not just buy an audio amp and wire your own speakers to it? The sound quality would be better than anything an LM386 could pump out.

I really don't have time at the moment cuz I'm really busy I and I don't know how to wire up using different audio amps. I'd rather let someone with a lot of experience do something for me. And I'm not asking for using an LM386 it's just an example showing the headphone jack, sliding pot., etc.

Back