FS: screens, batteries, mobos, games

Atomic purple GBC (speaker needs replaced) 10 shipped
3x PSONE screens (mobo speakers and screen only) (one has LED mod done) 30 shipped, buy more than 1 and every one after the first is 25 shipped (combined shipping)
2x brand spankin' new Zenith Xbox screens (same guts as a psone screen) can be shipped in box or if u want cheaper shipping I will remove from box and send you the unit 40 shipped if in original box or 30 shipped if removed from packaging
Snes Mini Mobo (wires attached for power and rgb) SOLD
Atari 7800 mobo 10 shipped
Atari 2600 square and other mobo pieces 10 shipped
Genesis 2 mobo 10 shipped
Genesis 1 mobo SOLD
3 Sega Genesis 2 units (unharmed) offer
1 NES Unit (Unharmed) offer
trimmed NES board from my MK NES project I cant finish (fully funcitonal) if you buy this I will send the case and project stuff too. The whole project is for sale for 110 shipped, or best offer
Pokemon Games: Red, Yellow, Blue, Silver, Leaf Green, Platinum SOLD
Ben's book (i can't solder anymore, i dont want it on my shelf mocking me!) SOLD
2x 3.7v li poly's these are crazy long lived (over 6000 mAH each if i remember correctly) (good for 1 battery pack) comes with protection circuit 43 shipped
see http://www.batteryspace.com/highpowerpo ... isted.aspx for reference

BEFORE I LIST MY GAME COLLECTIONS ON EBAY THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FIND ANY CARTS IN PARTICULAR I will part out any cart for the right price if I have it... I have NES, genisis, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, and SNES. Post requests and I will check, for all the systems listed I also have controls and cables if needed.

prices are for shipping within USA, if international, let me know I will get a quote from the post office

Re: help me get rid of this stuff! lots of motherboards!

Are your motor skills gone forever? D: And do you have chrono trigger? ::3:

how much would you want for a whole 7.4V li-poly battery pack?
meaning : Two cells, a charger, a 7.4 pcb

they arent gone forever nor entirely devastated, typing is much harder etc, but after some occupational therapy I might take another stab at electronics.... as for the li poly, i can just charge u about 50% what i paid for everything then shipping and i'd be satisfied to get rid of the stuff. the pcb is negligible so how does 35-45 shipped sound for two 3.7 cells, 1 charger, and 1 pcb

I am very interested in the SNESmini mobo, batteries( and all accessories that go with it). If the charger/PCB are already being sold to lyberty5 then thats fine, but I would love them for my next portable.

So here's my offer:
$40 USD for the SNESmini and two of the 3.7v 6000maH Li-poly batteries(shipped)

can i have pics the batteries or are they the common battery ones ?

cusrently posting from my phone, when i return home tonight i can port pics. They are perfect portable batteries because they are long flat and thin li-poly cell7. Literaly a few mm thick

I'd like to see them first but i think we have a deal

wellllllllll, im looking at the gbc, the pokemon games (red, blue, yellow, silver)(how are the batteries in those?), and a psone screen,,, how much together/separate? the psone screen isnt a must, neither is the gbc... but the pokemon is... critical...

04tm34l3 said:
wellllllllll, im looking at the gbc, the pokemon games (red, blue, yellow, silver)(how are the batteries in those?), and a psone screen,,, how much together/separate? the psone screen isnt a must, neither is the gbc... but the pokemon is... critical...

batteries are fine, tested saving on them, 10 usd each game would work fine shipped. the gbc is pending right now to someone from australia, not sure if thats available, and a psone screen since its opened would be 35-40 shipped?

Re: help me get rid of this stuff! lots of motherboards! UPD

did you need controllers, i think i have most the cables and plenty of controllers, i also have a zapper and carts, make an offer, pm me

Back