FS: N64p Kit and GCp Kit and Turtle Beach X31 Headset

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
Okay, I need money for a awesome pair of Gaming/Headphones so I'm selling my cached parts for my N64p and GCp

Lot 1 (N64 lappy Kit): $150
Batteries (2-3 hours of gameplay)
7" DVD player screen with volume, headphone jack and Composite video in and out.
Case for N64 Lappy
1 Official N64 controller
1 N64 motherboard
*I also have a case for a N64p if interested say so its free but will cost you 10 dollars more to keep the lappy case*
LOT1002.jpg

Lot 2 (GC Lappy kit): $250
7" DVD player screen
Batteries and Charger
Laptop Case for it
Official Gamecube and controller.
PICS SOON!

Turtle Beach X31 Headset with Rechargable AAA Batteries for Xbox 360: $80
LOT1003-1.jpg

I accept paypal and if you want to buy the headset for me and trade it for something that'd be great.

This is what I want: http://www.astrogaming.com/products/det ... io-System/ its 260 with everything and shipping or get me next day and I'll give you anything you want from here.

What cases are those on the n64p kit?

That sounds kind of high price, able to go any lower? Normal n64ps cost like $175 in parts max. :neutral2:

snowpenguin said:
It actually doesn't have a palmer case lol.

You have to pay $20 more for that.
Well the $45 more than parts cost is for the labor of getting the parts and selling them as a whole.

snowpenguin said:
It actually doesn't have a palmer case lol.

You have to pay $20 more for that.
Snow, the batteries cost me 40, the case cost me 50, the lappy case cost me 20, the screen cost me 120 bucks, the N64 20 and the controller 10.

Plus you can't really use that case with that screen, so the palmercase can't really work in that lot.

Michaelthurston said:
Plus you can't really use that case with that screen, so the palmercase can't really work in that lot.
No, but wouldn't you like a Palmer case? besides, its more along the lines of accesory in the lot.

pkmnjunky7 said:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37389

Look at my response before buying anything from him.
Why don't look at your response you *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing Playstation. Why don't you instead of *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing being a whiny Sega about it try thinking, "gee, you think this guy is getting money for my refund?" You think i'm up to no good and yet your the only problem I've ever gotten and I shouldn't even be giving you a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing refund for the postal system losing my flax.

pkmnjunky7 said:
When you get all riled up that easily you just look stupid and immature. It pisses me off that you posted a WTB thread right after telling me you have no money. I am a very patient and agreeable person to deal with usually, but these are unique circumstances.
I'm only this pissed because you should have talked to ME instead of displaying it on MR and BH. I'm always on the MR chat, if you have a problem or suspicion with me, you talk to me. I have a good rep and I made some decent friends on this site, so when some dick like you calls me a scammer, I get pissed.

It might just be me, but anyone who has ever wanted to buy from me on this site has never had money at the time. So even though he posted a WTB thread, it didn't mean he had money. :dah:

Back