FS - Consoles mostly; some as-is

I've got a lot that I no longer want. Make offers. Make them reasonable.

Gamecube
Gameboy Player w/ Disc
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Pikmin
Viewtiful Joe

Some of them have no cases:
Alien Hominid (always freezes after first level)
Tony Hawk's Underground
007 Nightfire
Dead to Rights
NHL Hitz 2003
Crazy Taxi

I also have a little Nintendo brand game case. That's where all the other games are kept in.

Atari Jakks Pacific Plug-n-Play Paddle
Atari Jakks Pacific Plug-n-Play joystick

FC Twin - Somewhat disassembled at the moment. Could be put back together easily enough. No controllers or hookups.
FC3 - Totally token apart. The NES motherboard has been physically removed from the others. Firmly as-is. No controllers or hookups.

Atari Flashback 2 - probably fried
Atari Flashback 2 - AV cable is no longer attached. Could probably fix it, but I don't think I have the proper power cable for it anyways.

Pac Man plug-n-play - AV cable no longer attached on this as well. Runs from batteries, so really I"m just not inclined to fix it.

Pictures on request

Re: FS: NOACs, clone SNES, GOAC, PS2, GCN

Bump for update.

Another thing: The PS2 crapped out on me and has been removed until such a time as I can get around to repairing it. It's a standard disc read error problem and not a huge hassle to fix from what I have read, but I have never actually done it and just need to make the time.

Re: FS: clone SNES, GOAC, PS2, GCN, GBA, some Pokemon

Is there anything in particular you would want for leafgreen and emerald. I have some spare GC parts, a taken apart and somewhat broken 360 controller(my brother did that), and lots o' crap.

Nothing you said interests me. I might be willing to trade for a decent soldering iron, a decent desoldering pump, solder, or some NES controller ports. It couldn't hurt to make offers of other stuff, but I am mostly looking for cash.

*bump*

I always have stuff up on eBay as well as the stuff in this thread. There is some overlap.

If you are interested in anything in this thread that is on eBay you can make an offer and I like it I can sell you the item if it does not sell on eBay.

Decided to bump and edit my old for sale thread instead of making a new one. Here it is.

Bumped with stuff I have for sale now.

Okay, so because I'm an idiot I accidentally did both. So yeah. How about a mod just deletes this thread? I'll just start over with the fresh one. Not like any of the posts in here are relevant anymore anyways.

Back