FS: Broken Yinlips YDPG18 A10 Upgrade model

Noah

Frequent Poster
So a while back I bought one of these, and somehow screwed it up. I guess I knocked a little surface-mount capacitor off of it, and shorted it out. Could be an easy fix for someone who has the time to open it up, find the measurements of the cap, etc. I'm just going to order a new one, because I don't have the time or patience to try and fix it. So, it's in like new condition, and because I'm too lazy to take a picture, here are some stock ones. :p
201252218838381.jpg

56106f0c1703be82b9a369c73f85ea95.image.300x300.jpg

Not much to it. If you are interested, it'll come with the device, the charger, and USB cord. Also, upon request I will take pictures of the board, but only if you are seriously interested. The thing is a pain to get open and close it back up. :p
If you can fix it, great, you can get a $90 handheld for dirt cheap. If you can't, then it would make a good case for a portable. Also, if you own one, you can use this to convert the color to red, or make a custom mix of whatever color you have and red. It will also work with YDPG18A cases, as they are identical.

Please note, I'm selling this as-is! Meaning once you pay me, there are no refunds what soever!

The screen is worth at least 20. Its the same 5" screen in the fusion 3. If you cant get it working Rob, I'll but the screen and analog nub off ya. :)

Or you could get the $20 driverboard and use it yourself.

Back