FS: Banjo Kazooie and misc. stuff.

themadhacker

Crazy Train
I have a copy of Banjo Kazooie for n64. Cart only. Was never too big on the game, so it's time to let go. Make offer.

Desoldering tool. Works pretty well. $5
006-3.jpg

Various switches. two way, three way, and any other kind you can think of, I have it. I can sell all or bit by bit if you would like.
003-6.jpg

Potentiometers. Two are the 10k radioshack ones that people use for atari portables. Also have a lot of micro potentiometers which are good for mixing stereo on an nes.
001-7.jpg

Friction hinges. they have a lot of torque and would be good for that clamshell style portable or laptop you are making.
005-4.jpg

A bunch of LEDs. I counted about 60. Colors range from red, yellow, green, blue, a few that can put out two colors and some that blink on and off. I don't want to go picking through these to ship them so I'm selling these all for $3
002-10.jpg

Snes official controller board. It works, and would be good for a portable so you don't have to cut up and waste your own controllers. I have the buttons too. $2.50 shipped.
004-8.jpg

I also have a ton of resistors and capacitors. Just tell me what value you need and chances are I have it. Also got a few of those pth regulators from TI that people use for n64 and dreamcast portables laying around here.

I'm assuming that you have a small on-on DPDT switch somewhere :lol:

Also, a nice little pot for a low-battery circuit.

Back