Forum Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is totally stupid, not to mention greedy. You are voting for lazer, just so he can you can the prizes here? no no no. Would you want to be voted on just because your voters actually like your work, or because they just want your prizes. We should be voting for people we think deserve the prizes, and i also don't approve of us just going and voting for bac's instantly. We should vote based on what ever we think looks the coolest, and while yes bac's is awesome, really think before you vote. We should use our minds to think, and not in the sense of thinking how many prizes will be coming here. And if you were voting because of how horrible it looks, shouldn't BP1's be in spot n2? annnnny way, all i am saying is that by just rigging the votess so you guys can get prizes here takes away from the people who actually worked their butts of trying to win. it seems we are very biased. look atmy vote for example. i chose those who looked cool, and i liked bac's, but not as much as some others, so he got spot 3, and i didn't vote for lazer because his portable is just as worse as BP1's.

I voted for Bac's in first place. Not because of MR, not for prizes, no, I voted for it because I LIKED it. Everyone else did a common console. He did a TG16, props for that. It's also a really nice portable, very sleek. Coming in second was marshallh's SNESp. It was very well done, nice and sleek, but the SNES is way common and it's kind of a blah portable, all white and no SFC/PAL buttons. I voted for thewizdawg's NOACp in third. It was quite well done, though not as good as Bac's or marshallh's.

Also, is lazer's portable the one covered in aluminum foil? If so, why are people voting for it?

EDIT: It is. That thing is a disgrace. Even most of SS's early portables looked better than that. The thing is made from foil and cardboard for crying out loud! :hand:

People are voting for it for teh lulz.

You guys missed the chatroom conversation about this, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Lazer's is a peice of crap.
I don't care what "prizes" he is going to "give" to us,
the people that actually made quality portables should win.

Anyway, THAT IS OFF TOPIC.

MODS/ADMINS, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY ON TOPIC. DO YOUR JOB.

laser's turdp makes banditpaw's sj3 portable look like the work of gods.

I voted for the people who actually had vote worthy portables.

I voted for

1bac
2wizdog
3marshall

Hmm very interesting.

And very disappointing. I expected better out of some of you.

Others I am quite proud of.

Doubt I will be giving away prizes again though. You know if you needed Prizes here all you had to do was ask.

bacteria said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:
I loved bac's, so i voted for him.
:thumb:
Yoshilime M.R. said:
but it wasn't my favorite in terms of case design.
:gonk: :hit:

Sorry man, i just like squares. the curvy-ness didnt do much for me. But, i saw you put a lot of work into it, so i love it. it's one of the must epic things i have ever seen.

hailrazer said:
Hmm very interesting.

And very disappointing. I expected better out of some of you.

Others I am quite proud of.

Dissipointed? Everyone did great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back