FC 16 go problem

Hifeno

My fc 16 go just stopped working the other day. When I turn it on now I just hear some static in the speakers the screen flashes and lights up, the controller leds flash. Anyone know how to fix this, or know what might be wrong.

I bet it's a voltage/battery problem. Maybe if you're unlucky a capacitor broke or something.

i know this is an old thread, but i am having exactly the same problem. was a solution ever found?

also, are there replacement parts available for these things anywhere? my screen has a big horzontal line across the top. its within the upper 1/3rd of the screen, so it doesnt really cause any playability problems, but thought id ask while here.

thanks!
-phil

There obviously isn't anyway to know what's going on until you open it up. My guess would be a bad video signal due to a cable being loose or maybe the screen is just going bad. Tbf, the FC-16 GO wasn't built very well.
The Whale

Consistent screen interference can actually often be related to a poor power supply. A bad power supply won't put out very smooth voltage. Consider trying another compatible one.

Back